Sunday, February 21, 2010

Working Fire...






Hey Everyone,
Yes I am still around. Somethings have been going on that have prevented me from doing any kind of shooting(photos that is) and within the past few days, I've been able to get out a little bit.
These photos were taken yesterday, Wyatt and I were out running errands for the boss when I heard on the scanner units being dispatched on a second alarm assignment for a working barn fire. Wyatt and I happened to be on that side of town so we headed that way. First arriving units made a good knock on the bulk of the fire.
I used a new filter that I downloaded for a test run to see if I like it and I used it on these photos. Let me know what you think..
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Brad Myers said...

It looks like they saved the barn, is that correct Woody? That does not happen very often. Take care of yourself Woody.