Monday, March 22, 2010

Harrisburg ST Patricks Day Parade












Hey everyone,
Hope things are going well. These are photos from the annual ST. Patricks day parade held in Harrisburg. The first four photos are from the staging area around the Capital Complex. The fifth photo was taken in Steelton, just south of Harrisburg. They had the rigs parked across the street and my son wanted to see them. So I found a place to park and we were checking them out. I saw the church in the background behind the firehouse and thought that would be a cool photo.
That is all, have a great day!



1 comment:

Brad Myers said...

Woody, I hope you and Wyatt enjoyed the parade. Sorry I missed you the family and I were visiting the in-laws in Florida.

I hope you are doing well, I am thinking of you, Brad.