Monday, May 18, 2009

I made it to one year...





Hey everyone,

Today is the one year anniversary of my blog. I can't believe I made it to one year already. It's been a fun year, I've gotten to meet some great photographers and firemen who I consider friends(Brad, Rich, Brian) Thanks for all that have stopped by and left comments, I hope you continue to do so.

Anyway, these photos are from this past weekend. I met up with Brad and Shane Myers and also Rich Bistline(HFD 60) at the Army Heritage Days event in Carlise. It did not disapoint at all. I plan on making it a annual event/photoshoot hopefully with Brad and Rich. It is a living history event and the attention to detail is simply amazing. I plan on doing this whole week on photos I shot from there. I hope you like them.

Brad, Shane and Rich, I had a great time hanging out with you guys and I look forward to our next photoshoot and hopefully that can be soon!

5 comments:

Brad Myers said...

Woody, I am glad you guys had a good time, I know once Wyatt got out of the stroller his day picked up. We stayed and closed the show.

I am ready to photograph some amish at work and play. We will need to come up with a day this summer.

HFD60 said...

Glad you had a good time.. I plan on making this an annual event also...I'm always up for another shoot ;o)

Haney said...

Congrats on your first year Woody!

2sweetnsaxy said...

Congrats on your bloggerversary! I wasn't paying attention and missed mine. Did you take these photos at the event? They looked like old photos.

Woody said...

2SweetnSaxy,

Thanks for the compliment! Yes I did take this photos at the event. I processed them in photoshop to try and give the appearence they were from that time frame..