Just an average guy trying to improve his skills in Photography
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Follow me guys..
Hope your holiday weekend was good. I have been very busy with work and getting alot done at our new house. This was taken yesterday at a local mall here in Lancaster. Lancaster City Fire Department was dispatched to a reported building fire at the Park City Mall. Initial info was smoke coming from several stores in the upper level of the mall.
FD units arrived on the scene confirmed smoke in the wing of the mall. Cause was traced back to a faulty HVAC unit on the roof.