Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fires running the row...




Hey everyone..

Hope your week is going good. This photo was actually taken this morning at a multiple alarm fire in York City. I was leaving work at midnight and turned on the scanner. I originally thought I was listening to a working house fire in Coatesville City down in Chester County. I then heard York Chief 2 arrive on the scene with command and ask for an additional alarm. So I decided to take a ride over. Listening to the scanner, I was anticipating on still seeing some fire when I got there. All I saw though was smoke. So I shot some scene shots and I was actually looking for Brian Bastinelli thinking he may have been there, but did not see him. This photo is of the former Truck 16 from Springettsbury Township Fire Rescue. It is now Truck 89-1 from York Area United Fire Rescue. It is the merger of Springettsbury and Spring Garden Townships.

Hope you all have a great day!!


Woody

No comments: