Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Movie Magic in Lititz....



Hey Everyone,

Sorry about yesterday's post. I just forgot! That's what happens when you get to be Brad Myers age..(Just kidding buddy)

On Sunday, I worked some OT then went over to Lititz to meet a friend of mine from their department to get some new photos of their Seagrave Wagon(Engine). While waiting and talking to some of the other guys that I knew, I asked what was going down on Main Street and they said a movie was being flimed by a group of College Students. So I thought that would make for a cool photo op and I took a walk down and snapped some shots.

If you have never been to Lititz, it is home to Wilbur Chocolate and it is a pretty neat little town. Alot of Historical buildings in town as well. Lititz also does the largest fireworks show in this area for July 4th.


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fascinating town. A Cider fest sounds fun. Great photos. Thanks for sharing :)

Brad Myers said...

Oh yeah, make fun of my age, just wait until you get to my aga and see how I pick on you.

Just catching up Woody, I was gone shooting Elk all last week.

Hope to see you sometime soon, Brad.

James said...

Sounds like a fun place to take pictures. I wonder if they do both hard and soft cider. It looks like it's about an hour and a half drive from me, kind of far darn.