Friday, October 2, 2009

Reflections and Philly....



Hey Everyone,

Hope you are having a good week. I am posting two different photos today. One is a photo for my blogger buddy Jim K from Texas of downtown Philadelphia. Jim seems to think that the Phils won't go very far this year in the post season. Jim ol'e buddy, just remember nothing good has come out of Texas Sports Teams. An example, Terrell Owens. nuff said on that subject(For those that think this is serious, it's not. all in good fun)

The next photo is of Wyatt in Lancaster City Fire Departments New Ladder Truck. Truck 2. My newest blogger buddy, James from the Bucks County Area just outside of Philadelphia has started a trend on posting reflections. If you look to the right of Wyatt in the crew cab, you see my ugly mug lining up to take the shot. If you like to check out his blog, here is his link;

http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/

Hope you have a good weekend!!

13 comments:

James said...

Hi Woody, Ironically for a few years up until may of this year when I moved to Newtown I lived about 40 miles from Jim K. I wasn't there long enough to become a Texas sports fan (USC Trojans,Laker's and Angels all the way!)
Great shots! I see you and a tree. I also see a building reflection in another building in the top picture.

The Weekend Reflections post is now up and you can link this post to MckLinky.

Have a great weekend and Thanks for joing the meme!

Unknown said...

oh, yes! I see you in the fire truck window!

Carletta said...

Hi Woody,
Great 'seeing' you! :)
I like the multiple reflections - you, the tree in the side mirror and I think a mirror over the driver seat - that one's hard to see. Like James I noticed the building reflection in the first image.
Have a great weekend!
btw: I'm not a one cola gal as far as Dr. Pepper goes. I love my Cherry Pepsi too. ;)

Dimple said...

Glad you told me where to look! When I enlarged the photo, there you were! Have a great weekend!

Ebie said...

Yes, I saw your reflection! Love that cute little fireman on the wheels!

Anonymous said...

Peek a boo I see you LOL. Thanks for stopping by my playground. I really appreciate it. What wonderful shots my friend. I'm not much into baseball but I'm going with Colorado just because of Hootin' Anni LOL. Good luck to Philly. Wonderful reflection shots :)

Crafty Green Poet said...

clever reflections, yes i see you!

Jientje said...

I had to big it three times before I found you LOL! There are so many mirrors in this shot I did not know where to look, LOL!
As a matter of fact, I have posted a reflection of a fire fighter's truck too! Great minds eh? Have a wonderful weekend!

Suburban Girl said...

Great job...I was wondering where the reflections were, I should have looked more carefully. Glad you clued us in!

Dagrun said...

I can see it, indeed. Looks like he's having fun by the way.

Regina said...

I can see the reflection.
Such a big firetruck.
Nice post.

VP said...

Nice pictures, good reflections, love the kid on the fire truck.

James said...

Hi Woody, Peddler's Villiage is in a town called Lahaska which is between Doylestown and New Hope. You could probably get the address from the link on my post. The scenic drive alone was worth the trip.