Monday, November 23, 2009

First Due Apartment Fire...




Hello Everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend. This photo was taken yesterday morning at a apartment comcplex in my department's first due. I could not sleep and decided to get up a little early and grab a shower and head to work. I got done getting ready and saw my phone was flashing. I checked and had a text page for the apartment fire. So I checked our webcad page(It is a page that you can go to and it shows all the incidents occuring in Lancaster County. http://www.lcwc.co.lancaster.pa.us/ and click on live incident status if you are interested) I saw the event and saw they had a transfer engine started to our station. As I am watching, the webcad refreshes itself and it went from a first alarm to a second alarm.

So I quickly packed my lunch for work and headed out the door. By the time I got there, the fire was knocked and companies were doing overhaul. I shot some scene photos and then headed off to work.

Have a great day!

No comments: