Monday, August 11, 2008

The Capital







Hey All,

This will be another brief post as I need to get to bed since I am back to work tomorrow. Ugh..

Anyhow, These are some of the photos that I shot at the capital with my two nephews. They had a great time. You may recoginize one of the photos that is similar to a Bradley Myers Photo. I can assure you it's mine. : )

I had really liked that photo, the one Brad took, and when I have time, I plan on trying to recreate it in Photoshop to see how well or how close I can come to it.

Overall, It's been a pretty good week. Of course today, when I leave my wife's Aunts house to bring Wyatt back home. I had the scanner on and heard a box put out for a working shed fire. Well, long story short. The fire was directly behind my wifes aunts house and I was too far away at that point to turn around and try and get some photos. Oh well..

Saturday, I got to go to a Phillies Game. My lovely wife had booked me on a bus trip to a Phils Game as a Fathers Day Present. I shot almost 800 images at the ballgame. I'll be posting that later this week or maybe tomorrow. I've been spending my freetime going through and cropping, deleting...etc..


My wife had asked me why I took so many photos. Mainly because It was a cool ballpark, Beautifull View of the Philadelphia Skyline. I shot alot of photos manuel and also automatic, I was trying out alot of the features on the camera and gave it a good workout. Overall, for not having a zoom lens and being up in the nosebleed section, I think the photos came out well, but I'll let you be the judge of that. At the end of the 7th inning, I took a walk around the stadium checking things out.

Allright, time for bed...


Stay Safe,


Woody

No comments: