Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Heading To Philly...





Hey Everyone,

So for a Fathers Day Present, my wife booked me on a bus trip to see the Phils play at home at Citizens Bank. I have never been there before so I was looking forward to it. I did not have to worry about driving, so I had plently of time to relax and enjoy the ride.

When we got close to Philly and I could see the skyline, I decided to try and grab some photos while on the bus, while on 95 doing 60 mph. I don't think they came out too bad and I shot these first 3 photos manuel. Like I said earlier, I did alot of shooting manuel and also automatic, trying alot of stuff with the camera.


Let me know what you guys think....

Some more photos from Philly Tomorrow...


Enjoy the week...

Also, I want to say to Brian B that I hope your feeling soon pal and are not off work for long.

I do have to say one thing though, when the game ended. I got back to the bus and was sitting back relaxing, going through the photos on my camera. This 13 or 14 year old kid in front of me, whined the entire time about being stuck in the parking lot, why can't the bus driver get us out of here, we've been here for 30 minutes and are still in the parking lot, why dont the stupid policeman direct traffic the right way?!


Let me tell you, I was very close to going off on the kid, "Hey Einstein, when you have 40,000 vehicles trying to leave on space onto a 4 lane roadway, guess what?? THERES GONNA BE A TRAFFIC JAM!!!!

If I would have acted like that everytime I went to a ballgame with my dad..I'd got my butt kicked and that would have been the last time Dad took me to a game...


Oh well...


Stay Safe everyone...

Woody

No comments: