Monday, June 29, 2009

Future of the fire service...






Hey Everyone,

Hope you had a good weekend. I got to go out and do a little photographing. Not alot but a little. Today's photos were taken down at the old LANCO Fire School. I was asked to come down and photograph RIT training that a mutual aid department was doing, so I loaded up Wyatt and away we went.


The first photo is Wyatt yelling out the cab of the engine. If he could talk, I bet he would be saying the engine is for a bunch of wimps and the truck is where it's at. Right Bradley??(If your not a fireman, I'll explain later what that means)



The second photo is Wyatt standing along side of Lancaster Township Engine 6-6-2. Just hanging out looking around.

The third photo is of a old friend, Chief Ron Comfort. Wyatt kept wanting to climb the ladder, so the Chief helped him up a few rungs teaching him the basics..


Like I said, the future of the fire service...

No comments: