Friday, June 12, 2009

The Red Knights...




Hey Everyone,

Hope you had a great week. I've been keeping busy with work and still working on the house not leaving a whole lot of time to blog or go out and photograph and when I do post something, I just dont have the energey to write anything..

Today's photo is of the Lancaster Chapter of the Red Knights Motorcycle Club. It is a group of firefighters from around the county. It is similar to the Blue Knights Motorcycle club for police. As to what they exactly do, I am not sure as I don't own a motorcycle and am not eligible to be a member but they are all a good group of guys and gals that support the brotherhood of firefighters..


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

2sweetnsaxy said...

Nice shot. I knew a fireman who upon last seeing him had just bought a motorcycle. This makes me wonder if he is now a part of this group. It would sound like him.