Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Station 48....





Hey Everyone,

I took Wyatt up to Chocolate World in Hershey on Friday. On the way home, he saw Hershey FD's ladder truck parked on the ramp and was pointing and wanted to stop. Hey, my boy likes ladder trucks what can I say...

So we pulled in and the top photo is of Wyatt posing in front of the tower and the second shot is of Hersheys new engine, Engine 48-1. The crew was getting everything ready for the Dauphin Convention the next day. One of these days, I will get something else on here besides fire stuff. Just have not had a chance to really get out and shoot stuff..


Have a great day!

3 comments:

2sweetnsaxy said...

I like the fire stuff. The only other time I get to see fire trucks in if they whiz by and I sure never get to see any fires.

What a little cutie Wyatt is.
:-)

Brad Myers said...

Hey Woody it is your site you post what you want. I don't mind, and I know what you mean about finding time to go out and shoot.

Jim Klenke said...

I like the fire stuff also. I dont have the nerve to walk up to our firehouse or the VFD house and ask to take pictures. It would be intimidating.