Thursday, December 17, 2009

Brrr..It was cold last night...



Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the late post today. Been a busy morning and still busy so I don't have a lot of time. Photos were taken last night. I was up watching a movie(could not sleep) I heard a chimney fire getting dispatched and a minute later was upgraded to a full structure assignment, report of fire in the second floor. So being that I could not sleep, I decided to take a ride down. When I got there, they still had some smoke pushing out but were getting things under control. So I stayed for about 15-20 minutes and left. Waaaaay too cold for my taste.

I think I'm going to use the method of not going out in subfreezing temps on overnight calls... Let the younger guys do it...


Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, great colors. Photoshop? what type of camera?

Woody said...

MR. Policeman,

Thanks for the comment, I shoot with a NIKON D40 SLR.

I did use photoshop for the photos. I have an older version of photoshop that was given to me. Eventually, I would like to get the updated version but untill it comes down in price, I don't forsee that any time soon..