Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wyatt and a statue...



Hey Everyone,

Hope you are having a great week. These were taken this past summer along Front Street by the Harvey Taylor Memorial Bridge. Wyatt and I were attending the KAPONA festival and were taking a walk when he noticed the series of statues. I believe it is actually a tribute or a memorial for PENN DOT workers that were killed on the job. The first thing he spots is the dump truck. He walks over and says hi to the little boy holding the truck. He kind of stands there for a moment checking things out and then decides he wants to play on the truck.

He kept wanting to leave with it till I had to explain to him that it was not real. He still had fun though..

Have a great day!



PS... I also want to say Welcome to a few new followers of my blog that I recently just noticed. Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you keep coming back and don't be afraid to leave a comment or two...

No comments: