Friday, December 5, 2008

Learning Experiance...






Hey Everyone,

While at the museum I shot alot of the photos manuel. I also shot some automatic. If you have ever been to the Railroad Museum, they have what I would consider, good natural lighting so I thought I would be ok shooting without having to use the flash. I started to shoot some photos and to be quite honest, I was not too happy with how some came out when I shot manuel, I thought I had my settings right on my camera but I have been known to be wrong before.

Here's an example of what I was talking about. The top photo was shot manuel and the 2nd photo was shot automatic with a flash. I don't think the first photo came out too well, I like the second photo because it brings out more of the details.

I did learn some things though about lighting and what works and what does not work while shooting in the museum.

Which photo do you guys think is better???


Have a great weekend!!

Woody

No comments: