Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas again!!





Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I hope you all are having a great day today. I have to work for a few hours today but I hope it is quiet.

Today's post are of a photo I did in photoshop. Sometime ago, Brian Bastinelli had posted about the new ladder truck Harrisburg City received. Here is the link to it;

http://brianbastinelliphotography.blogspot.com/2008/12/step-in-right-direction.html

I really liked the post processing that he did and decided to challenge myself to see If I could come close to recreate it If I had the chance. Well, the other day I was out on a call and saw Roherstown's ladder truck and thought it was a good photo op so I shot the photo and spent about an hour in photoshop.

I've enclosed the before and after shot, so I hope Brian gets to see it and lets me know what he thinks. If any of you have any feedback, feel free to post it.

I hope you all have a great day and be safe with your families!!

Woody

No comments: