Monday, December 1, 2008

Train Week...





Hey Everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend. I had the pleasure of visiting my friends and fellow photographers, Brad Myers and Brian Bastinelli while they were protecting the Capital City on Friday night with Tower 2. Thanks again Brad for the photoshop class.


Today's photo is from a trip I took to the State Railroad Museum in Strasburg. When I took this photo, I thought of the past and how cool it would be If I could try and create an aged look with the photo to make the photo appear from a different time period. Well, I spent about an hour trying to do so till I got a look I was somewhat happy with. If you have any feedback, I would love to hear it..

I've also added the original photo for comparison

Have a great week!

Woody

No comments: