Monday, September 1, 2008

Back to Harrisburg...

 



Hey all,

Hope you are all enjoying the holiday!. I know I am, I do have to work tonight on OT but it's only for four hours and at triple time. I'm not complaning.

Today's photo I spent about 30 minutes trying to recreate it. If you go to Brad Myers Blog and click on Harrisburg. There is a shot very similar to this one. I really liked that shot and when I was up in Harrisburg a few weeks ago. I took this photo from about the same spot and worked it up in photoshop to try and come as close as I could to it. It's not quite where I want it, but I think it looks pretty good overall.

This photo was taken at the top of the Capital Steps looking west towards the river.

Hope you all have a great week.

Stay Safe,


Woody
Posted by Picasa

No comments: