Monday, September 29, 2008

In Honor Of Fallen Heros...




Hey all,

Yesterday a horrible tragedy occured when a Maryland State Police Helicopter crashed transporting 2 patients from a vehicle accident. Four were killed, one survived. I did not know any of the providers involved. I do have a friend who happens to be a MSP Trooper and a flight medic and was not onduty at the time.

At my work, we work with MSP occasionally when we need a helicopter. They are a fine group of people to work with.

So, In honor of the fallen and my friend. I will be leaving this up for a week and will not be posting again till next week.

Here is more on the incident;

http://www.wusa9.com/news/columnist/blogs/davestatter.html


Stay Safe Everyone and I'll see you next week.


PhotoCredit to a Maryland Emergency Services Provider. I could not locate the name

2 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

Thats a fine tribute.

2sweetnsaxy said...

My heart goes out of those involved in this crash and their families. I was just listening to a report on this and how they are so desperately in need of night vision goggles and how they would help prevent accidents like this but they can't get them because the companies making them are tied up making them for the troops. We need to do something to help free up funds and other things for the American people. We give and do so much for others when we need to do something about taking care of home also.