Just an average guy trying to improve his skills in Photography
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Reported House on fire....
Todays image is of Lancaster City Bureau Of Fire Truck 2. They were assisting on a reported house fire my department had last night. As it turned out, it was an overheated motor in a dishwasher.
Hope your all having a great week. If you want to see some really excellant fire photos, Go to Brian Bastinelli's blog or his other website, www.fire-ground.com as he has some excellant ones from a recent job Harrisburg City Fire had the other day..