Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Arrival...Sort of...





Hey Everyone,
On April 18th, I travaled over to York County to see an old friend of mine I have not seen in awhile. He is a member of the York Township Fire Department. Station 19. I also wanted to see their new ladder truck. They recently purchased a 2003 95 FT Seagrave Aerial Scope from the Elizabethtown Fire Department here in Lancaster County. The first two photos are of the tower in action when it was Truck 7-4 here in Lancaster. The bottom photo is of the truck after getting relettered and is now known as Truck 19.
I would also like to extend a special thank you to Brian Bastinelli, of Brian Basitnelli Photography and a member of the famous uptown firehouse, Harrisburg Tower 2 B platoon with Brad Myers, is also a member here at York Township and was kind enough to pull the truck out for me so I could get a few shots. Thanks Brian!
Have a great day!

No comments: