Sunday, May 18, 2008

Future Truckie



Hi All,

Welcome to my blog. I decided to create one to display my photographs and hopefully get feedback. I am still brand new to photography but want to learn as much as possible. I am a former volunteer firefighter, but now just do photography. I am a 911/Fire Dispatcher for a living.

Hope you enjoy the blog and let me know what you think. It is still a work in progress as I figure things out.

Untill I figure out how to add links, check out these out photography blogs/sites that I like;

Bradley Myers Photography Blog

Brian Bastinelli Photography Blog

Fire-Ground.Com

Doug Bell Photography

Shippensburg Fire Department History Blog

The first photo was taken at the Harrisburg Fire Expo with my son Wyatt. We were leaving and I saw Tower 2 sitting in the parking lot and since we were parked close to them. I decided to get a few quick shots. I was proud of my son as he was all smiles sitting next to the tower(He knows which is the best piece to be on : )

1 comment:

Brian Bastinelli said...

Woody,

Welcom to the workd of blogging. Good luck with your endevor here.

I am sure you will do well and are already off to a great start.

How can you go wrong when your first post is an image with your son and TOWER 2 !!!!!! If only it were when we were working...then it would have been perfect...lol

Take care! Brian