Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Storm Clouds Brewing....





Storm Clouds. I've always been fasicinated with the clouds, especially storm clouds on how unique they are and how quickly they can change. I only had time to do some contrast adjustment to the photos. I plan on trying to do a little photoshop work later this week.

The first photo was taken looking north towards Lancaster City from Lancaster County Central Park. The bottom photo was taken coming out of my mom's development. I stopped my car and hopped out quick and shot the photo. With the farm and the fields and the storm clouds forming, It kind of reminded me of the movie "Twister".

Hope you like the photos, sometimes the way they look in my head is not the way they come out...

As always, any and all feedback is appreciated...

No comments: