Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wyatt








Ok, so I guess I can't tell when it's the right time to post into the next day. Storms clouds brewing was to be the post for today, but since I posted that for Tuesday, I had to come up with a new post for today. So I choose my two favorite people, Wyatt and my wife Lisa.


Wyatt was born on April 3rd 2007. We actually adopted him and that whole process took about a year, year and a half. I was working part time over at York County 9-1-1 when I got the frantic call from Lisa that we were parents. After leaving work and making the mad dash back to Lancaster, I arrived home and found out that we were off to Christinia De to the hospital to meet Wyatt. After making the 90 minute trip and getting lost thanks to the "directions" given to us by the social worker(that's another story) We finally made it to the hospital and after getting lost in the hospital(thanks to the social worker, again another story for another time) we found where we were suppose to be and met our son.

The first photo is of my beautifull wife Lisa, my best friend in the entire world, holding our son for the first time. Talk about emotions and feelings that you experiance when you become a parent. WOW, unless If your a parent I can't even begin to describe it.


The last 3 photos were from Wyatt's first birthday party. Time does fly, I can't believe he's a year old already. He's walking and has developed into his own little personality. He can't speak yet, but I'm sure that will happen soon. The first photo was taken outside at Lisa's aunt's house where we hosted the party. He found a leaf and he had an absolute blast with that leaf. He must have played with that for at least thirty minutes. The last photo, Wyatt was trying to reach for my camera lens on my Nikon(that I had just gotten two days before on my birthday) when I took the photo.


The last year certainly has been an adventure and I look forward to many more with Wyatt, taking him to his first baseball game, first fire truck ride, first trip to the beach and many more things.


Enjoy your day today folks and please leave feedback..Don't be shy...

1 comment:

Brad Myers said...

It is always easy to post about something you really enjoy. You can see Brian and I do the same thing allot. You forgot to mention the first time you let him use your Nikon, that was a proud monent for me. Time does fly, my son will be 12 in 16 days and it just seems like yesterday. I am looking everyday, keep posting.