Thursday, May 29, 2008

Give me your water...




This will be brief as I just got home from work and Wyatt will be up in a few hours. This is both engines from the Lancaster Township Fire Department(Lancaster Station 6-6) operating at a cornfield fire. If I remember, one engine is supplying the other. This is actually the first firecall I took photos of with my new camera. We've had quite a bit of significant woods fire down here as of late, so I may have to post a few more photos of Woods fire's this week, or structure fires.

I changed this photo up abit with photoshop. To be quite honest, I don't even recall the process I used to come out with the final look, I'm that tired. Which probably means, I should get to bed.

Hope you all are having a good week and as always, feel free to leave any comments...

No comments: