Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The 100th Post....





Hey everyone,

Welcome to Post #100!

Thanks to everyone who has visited my blog, left comments and gave me advice on photography. I especially want to thank Brian Bastinelli and Brad Myers for all the photography advice and for getting me interested in blogging. I followed their two blogs for awhile before I decided to venture out on my own.

Now for the photos..

These were taken this past weekend at the annual Columbia bridge bust. Basically, for those of you that are familiar. They shut down the Route 462 bridge between Columbia Borough, Lancaster County and Wrightsville Borough, York County for the day and they have a variety of arts and craft stands set up on the bridge. They also had some photography stands set up.

I did not shoot too many photos as I was there for work with our Field Communications Unit. On a break I went out and shot a few quick photos of the event.


Hope your having a great week!

Woody

No comments: