Thursday, October 30, 2008

PHILS WIN!!! PHILS WIN!!!! PHILS WIN!!!



Photo Credit to Gene Puskar (AP)


Hey Everyone,

WOOHOO!!!!! The Phils have won it all!!!!

I have to admit this year was kind of a bittersweet moment. I have been a Phillies fan since I was about 5 years old and can remember when they won their first World Series back in 1980. So I've waited a very long time for this moment..

I am a little sad though that this is the first World Series I've watched without my dad. For those that don't know, he passed away in March of this year. My dad was a HUGE Dodgers fan and of course, this year they make the playoffs against the Phils. So I was a little worried about what to do If the Phils won or lost. I think my dad would have been ok with me still rooting for the Phils and keeping my loyalities to them even if the Dodgers would have advanced.

Oh well, time to enjoy it now because I hope I don't have to wait another 28 years for a 3rd World Series Title..


Have a great day!!!


Woody

No comments: