Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Space Filler...





Hey everyone,

Hope you are all having a good day. I'm still under the weather and with the crappy weather we are currently having, I have not been able to go out and photograph anything. So basically, these two photos are space fillers for today.


The first photo is from a house fire down in Quarryville that my department's rescue assisted on as the RIT.

The second photo, is the same one as yesterday. Brian Basitnelli was kind enough to work on it with his photoshop and improve the photo and dispense some of his wisdom to me. Brian, I sincerely thank you for that and you are more then welcome to work on any of my images at any time. I have NEVER seen a bad photo from you and I don't believe I ever will.

Have a great day folks and hopefully tonight, the PHILS will get it done...


Woody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you back to normal soon. I think these are great. Your blog is a version of photo journalism. I do enjoy it.