Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Independence Day...







Good Morning All,

I know it's a little early, but I thought these photos would be appropriate since In two days, It will be the 4th of July.

These photos were taken at the LCFA Parade In Strasburg last month and this group was my favorite part of the whole parade. The United States Marine Corps Band. This was the first time I have ever had the honor of seeing them and WOW...

You would simply have to see them in person to understand...


The only thing I did to these photos was just to crop them down as much as possible so the entire focus was on the band and the color guard..


I'd also like to wish my brother In law, Major Hays Arnold of the U.S. Army a happy 4th of July. He is currently deployed over in Iraq at this time at a undisclosed location(Meaning I really have no idea where the heck he is...)

Well folks, time to hit the rack so I hope you all have a great day.


Feel free to leave any comments...


Stay Safe,

Woody

No comments: