Friday, July 11, 2008

Mr. President...








Hi All,

Hope your having a good week. This is the final post this week from the Choo Choo Barn. I hope you have enjoyed them. Next week will be photos from Pump Primers as I will be attending the event this Saturday and meeting Bradley Myers for the first time. I am looking forward to that and hopefully, picking up a photography tip or two.


The first photo is all of the United States Presidents. I did some real quick photoshop work to it, just added some wind for the flag and overlayed it. I was happy with how it came out so I decided to let it go. The second photo is of the old firehouse of the Strasburg Fire Company(5-10) The old firehouse now serves as a church. For all you rail buffs, they have a really cool patch that I think you would like.

Allright, as always have a great weekend and feel free to leave any comments.

By the way, If you have not checked it out. Brian Bastinelli from York is out west this week and has some great pictures of wildlife on his blog. Even If your not into wildlife that much, He has some amazing shots. You can reach his blog by clicking on the link under sites I like...

Stay Safe,

Woody

No comments: