Monday, July 28, 2008

PhotoShop Week...





Hi All,

Hope you had a good weekend. So I decided to try and do something a little different this week. I am going to post two photos, one as a before photoshop and one as after photoshop work was done. I been trying to practice my photoshop as time allows, so I would like you guys to be the judge. Tell If you like it, hate it, Don't ever touch photoshop again...etc..You get the point..

Today's first two photos are of Willow Street Fire Company(5-12) Rescue 5-12. A before and after shot...

Let me know what you think...


Have a great week!!

Woody

2 comments:

Brad Myers said...

Hello Woody, I drove past the Willow Street firehouse on the way home from the beach. Then experienced rode rage a few blocks later. A car pulled out in front of me just before Rt. 741 (I think I got the right route number) drove slow in the left turn lane, pitched their trash out the window and then part way into the intersection decided they wanted to go straight instead of turn left. I just wish I would have been alone, then I could have introduced them to a toyota bumper.

Remember when using photoshop and applying filters that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That being said I don't like to mess with firetruck photos much other than a few global changes if needed, sharpening and cropping (kinda like the man law don't fruit the beer. That being said I like the first photo the best for the detail of the rig.

HFD60 said...

Woody, I have to agree with Brad, I like the first one better. You lose to much detail in the second photo.