Monday, July 14, 2008

Pump Primers 2008...







Good Morning All,

This will be brief as I need to get bed and just got home from Harrisburg after having dinner with the Uptown's bravest from Station 1. (Thanks again for the invite Captain Clark!!!) These photos were taken at the annual Pump Primers event. I have not had a chance to do any photo shop work yet other then some cropping. The first few photos are of the Harrisburg Fire Bike, which Is the COOLEST bike I have ever seen. The last photo is a group of the bravest. The one gentleman though, he could not go two feet without being mobbed by people he knew. I think he get's more attention then Brian Bastinelli when he is in public.. : )


Have a good night everyone!!

1 comment:

Brad Myers said...

I hope you had a great time at PPP and at Station 1 last night. I wasn't paying attention but it souded like they left you for a couple of runs last evening.

Yeah that Frank was pretty well know, everyone likes to talk to him, LOL. Now you know why Shane and Linda stays home when I attent theses events.

It was great meeting you. We need to do it again sometime.