Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Bully's Buddies...





Good Morning Folks,

That's right two more Bulldogs to the mix.. Both CF Macks...


The first one, Lancaster County Engine 5-4-3 is a 1969 CF Mack belonging to the Lampeter Fire Company. This engine still does active duty today and currently runs third out on all of Lampeter's calls they are one of the few engine company only houses in Lancaster County. I believe that this engine first came from the Cheltenham Fire Company down In Montgomery County PA.


The second one, Engine 83 from the FDNY. To be honest, I really don't know alot of the history of this engine, Other that it did active duty in the big apple, went to a local department in upstate PA and now is privatley owned...


That is all I have for today folks, I worked till 0400 this morning so now I am hitting the rack for a few hours..


Have a great day!!

Stay Safe!

Woody

No comments: