Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More Hershey...





Hi All,

This will be brief as I need to get to bed. More Pictures from Hershey.

The first one is a side view of Wyatt, we were sitting on a park bench in Tudor Square and I was checking something with the camera when I looked up and saw him like this, so I quickly snapped a shot off before I lost it..I think he's checking out a pretty blonde that was walking by us...


The second one was at the top of the entrance to Chocolate World. I spent about 30 minutes doing some photoshop work. I usually never have a game plan in mind when I work on a photo. For me, it's basically trial and error and I just keep trying stuff till I see something I like.

Hope everyones week is going well so far...Feel free to leave any comments/suggestions...


Stay Safe,

Woody

No comments: