Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sweetest Place On Earth....






Hey Everyone,

So today I decided to do a road trip with Wyatt and give Lisa a peacefull afternoon to herself, Hey, everyone needs some downtime now and then you know??

Today, I decided to take Wyatt to Chocolate World. I thought we could walk around, do the ride that shows how everything is made, and I thought Wyatt would like that...


Well, I was wrong...As soon as we got into the car and got into the first tunnel, boy he was not a happy camper..As soon as we were done and off the ride, he was fine.

Afterwards, we walked around for abit and I took just some random shots of things and some of Wyatt. After Chocolate World, We went up to Hershey Gardens where they have a large open field with great views of the park since it's up on the hill and your looking down, Wyatt had a wee bit of trouble keeping his balance but he was a real trooper. All in all, it was a good way to start the week..

I was trying to think of some ways I could do some post processing of the photos but I'm just having a mental block I guess. Long weekend at work and I've been battling a cold so far(I know, freaking summer and I catch a cold?!)

If anyone has any suggestions or what you think of the photos, Please feel free to leave them, especially on the 4th one of Wyatt. That was the first time I shot a photo manuel...

Hope to hear from anyone..

Stay Safe All,

Woody...

1 comment:

Brad Myers said...

Woody, you asked for sugestions on you son's photograph. The biggest one is the cropping. If you still have the other one of Wyatt that I did and sent to you look at how I cropped it. Remove all the negative space around him. I am sure that when you look at the photo you look at all the destracting things in the back ground, just cut them out then HE will be the center of attention.