Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Got water??...




Good morning all,

This particular photo was taken at the Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center during the Red Rose III Terrorisim Drill In May of this year. I was asked to serve as the photographer for this years event. I got to see alot of neat stuff again this year and how much equipment is available in the event a incident would happen in our area.


I believe I was watching one of the military personal walking with a flashbang device to set it off and I happened to glance in the direction of the fire and saw the hydrant in between the two posts with the fire in the background and thought that would make a pretty cool photo. I cropped it down some and added some color, but other then that, I really did not do much photoshop work at all do it.


Time for bed and I am off the next two days, so hopefully I can get some more photographing in. What I don't know yet...

Stay safe everyone,


Woody

No comments: