Friday, June 27, 2008

More From ChocolateTown...





Hi All,

This will be brief as I don't have a whole lot to say, mainly because I'm tired and it was one of those days at work..


This is a shot taken between Chocolate World and The main entrance to Hershey Park. This is the lighthouse that once sat in the pool area which at one time If I remember correctly, was just for Hershey Park Employees and then it was for the regular public. I believe the pool also was in this area of the park.

I have a history book on HersheyPark, I will look this up and post any corrected info.

With that said, I hope you all have a great weekend and feel free to leave any comments at all on these or any of the photographs I've taken, that are posted here.

The only way I can improve and get better is by your feedback...


Stay Safe All,

Woody

No comments: